A Brief history of Mark Britain
Mark Britain Biography
- Started Skydiving at 16!
Held an Expert License, Jump-Master rating, Instructor Rating and Professional Skydiving Rating by age: 20.
- BS Degree in Psychology and Masters Degree in Counseling
- In Private Practice Psychotherapy for 20+ years.
- Professional Mountain Guide for 20 years summiting 37 of the nations highest peaks (often in winter conditions) Specializing in Alpine Mountaineering and Ice climbing A member of the American Mountain Guide Association
- A pilot for 13 years 10 as an aerobatic pilot. This began with his wife giving him a one hour gift certificate for a ride in an aerobatic aircraft With only 15 hours aerobatic time Mark qualified to compete in the National Aerobatic Championships Placing as the highest scoring first time competitor
Since then Mark has:
- Flown many airshows in the area
- Performed for numerous charities organizations
- Introduced scores of youngsters to aerobatic flight
- Provide Flights for Memorial Day and Veteran's Day Ceremonies
- Introduced Commercial Pilots to "Unusual Attitude" flight to improve their skill set.
- Created Air Combat/Dog Fight simulation for training and fun as well as for non-pilots looking for a unique and challanging experience
- Provided a high visibility unique aircraft for businesses wishing to promote their products.